Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Peacock Feathers! *Pictures Only*/...OHAI!


Long time no see!

...Like, seriously.

So, I haven't really been blogging, or vlogging, because of my skin, which I'll make a video about soon, hopefully. I've maybe done my makeup a handful of times since the last video I posted. But! ...My skin is a lot better, though the remains of those horrible times are pretty apparent in these pictures, so I think, maybe, I'll start posting more. Things haven't been going too swell recently, which is irrelevant, but what is relevant, is that out of the not-so-swell things, came the feeling to combine the two things that always put me in a good mood: Makeup and my Disney playlist.



This look is made of those super trendy, typical peacock feather colors, even though I totally didn't plan for it to be. I seriously don't remember what made me use these colors, the only thing I can remember is wanting to use blue and gold together, but I really like the way it turned out. I wasn't even really into it until I looked at the pictures the next day, which is today. Of course, the gold just had to be Goldilux used as a liner, cause I mean... That's just how life works, hello. But now that I'm looking at it, it could have been so extremely unconsciously inspired by The Hunchback of Notre Dame... Does anyone else see it? It's been 24 hours since I shot these pictures, and I'm just now making that connection. Admittedly, the liner made me think of Esmeralda the entire time, but I just realized "oh, hey... Quasimodo's shirt is definitely green." Not that obnoxiously green, I know, but these colors are almost exactly what I think of when I think of the movie. Plus, "Out There" was the song lifting my spirits the most.

Also, I completely rearranged my room, so the lighting is different than usual which is... vexing.... There's bloody shadows every damn where, and I look tan as hell, which I'm not. But! Hopefully, I can get it together, as it would be a pain to move everything again, because when I say "completely rearranged," I mean "moved every single piece of furniture by myself." But if I can't fix the lighting, then I'll do it... This lighting compared to my last post is not the business. And also, again, I was developing a system of taking pictures, the lighting, the angles, the camera settings, and I completely forgot everything. So these pictures don't look nearly as decent as my most recent(ly published) ones, but... I tried. Literally, I think I took 80 pictures.

There is zero editing for these pictures, except for cropping, because I am lazy as shit. And I'm not the best at false lashes. And, I've totally been eating too many cookies recently...














Organized by placement because I feel like that's easier being that there's no video to show what I'm even doing...
Products Used:

Bases
-LASplash Splash Proof Sealer-
-Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil in Electric-
(Best Bright Blue Ever w/ silver flecks)
-NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk-
(matte white)

Lid
-Inglot 32 eyeshadow-
(frosted stormy blue w/ silver flecks)
-MAC Vex eyeshadow-
(frosted w/ pink and green shifts)
-LASplash Body & Eye Glitter in Bliss-
(silver glitter)

Crease
-MAC Digit eyeshadow-
(satin light purple)
-Inglot 414 eyeshadow-
(dark green w/ purple undertone)
-Inglot matte 325 eyeshadow-
(matte dark purple crease color)
-Inglot 391 eyeshadow-
(matte black)

Brow Bone and Inner Corner
-MAC Juxt eyeshadow-
(frosted pale golden yellow-green)
-Inglot 59 eyeshadow-
(matte lime green w/ gold flecks)
-MAC All That Glitters eyeshadow-
(frosted pale pink champagne)

Liner
-LASplash Glitter in Phenomenon-
(red and blue based purples)
-Sugarpill Goldilux pigment-
(metallic gold)
-Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil in Zero-
(matte black)
-Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil in El Dorado-
(frosted gold w/ silver flecks)

Lashes
Ardell Edgy Eyelashes in Black 403

Cheeks
-MAC Wedge eyeshadow-
(matte neutral brown)
-Inglot AMC 68 Blush-
(matte mauvey pink w/ silver glitter)
-Inglot 26 eyeshadow-
(frosted translucent pale gold)

Lips
-OCC Annika Lip Tar-
(pale nude)
-MAC Melon Pigment-
(rose gold)

Out there, strolling by the sand, 
                                          xxFaia

No comments:

Post a Comment