Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Pink Racer Tutorial

So, the shape of this look was inspired by the shape of my Crease Liner look, which I absolutely love, if you didn't know, and the colors were kind of inspired when I bought a new L'Oreal Lineur Intense in Carbon Black, and the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Inked in Pink. Though, honestly, I thought Inked in Pink was going to be a much deeper pink than it is, but you know... This look reminds me of a race track, mostly because of the dashed lines, I suppose, and the T-Mobile girl when she turns all motorcycle friendly. I originally was planning on it being more of a deep bubblegum pink, but then I was like no, this needs to be a more badass hot pink. With Glitter.



Yes, this picture is blurry, but I thought it looked most like a race track from this angle...hehe...

Nothing in my hair... I just washed it, and it floats 



Products Used:

~*MAC Painterly paint pot (matte skin tone-ish primer) + Crown Brush
~*Maybelline Color Tattoo in Inked in Pink (frosted pink color base) +Crown Brush (same as above)
~*Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil in Zero (black eyeliner)
~*MAC Fascinating eye kohl (white eyeliner)
~*Inglot Matte 318 eyeshadow (matte white) + Posh concealer brush
~*Inglot Matte 391 eyeshadow (matte black) + MAC 210 
~*Inglot Matte 362 eyeshadow (matte bubblegum pink) + MAC 219
~*Coastal Scents 88 Palette (matte hot pink) +MAC 219 (same as above)
~*L'Oreal Lineur Intense in Carbon Black 
~*Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Palette (shimmery white with pink duochrome) + Posh concealer brush (same as above)
~*LASplash Glitter in Lovely (white with pink duochrome) + MAC 219 (same as above)
~*LASplash Glitter in Bliss (silver) + MAC 219 (same as above)
~*Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Palette (shimmery slightly pink white) + Crown Brush S231
~*Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Palette (shimmery pinks) + Crown Brush S231 (same as above)
~*MAC Blanc Type eyeshadow (matte off white) + Sonia Kashuk flat shader 
~*Coastal Scents 88 Palette (matte deep periwinkle) + MAC 226
~*MAC Vapour eyeshadow (matte pink with blue/purple sparkle) + Sonia Kashuk flat shader 
~*MAC Wedge eyeshadow (matte taupe brown) + Real Techniques Contour Brush
~*Urban Decay Buck eyeshadow (medium brown) + Real Techniques Contour Brush (same as above) 
~*Coastal Scents 10 Blush Palette (matte barbie pink) + MAC 187
~*Coastal Scents 10 Blush Palette (matte hot pink) + MAC 187 (same as above)
~* NYX Chloe lipstick (frosted blue based bright pink) 
~*NYX Spongecake lipgloss (sparkly deep pink)
or ~* NYX Chestnut lipgloss

Omgggg sooo many products... 

I totally didn't mean to wear a matchy shirt, by the way...

This look was done in my kinda of makeup slump, when I hated everything I did once I saw it on my computer. But then, after a few days, I was like, you know what? It's not thaat bad. And now I like it, hence why there are so many pictures. And I took a lot of decent pictures for this look somehow. The color is really nice. They're pretty clear, except for that one one... They're all from the same-ish angle because I'm aware that the tutorial eye looks cricky and slightly awkward. 

The camera makes me nervous maaaan....

Catch you latah, maaaan...
                        xxFaia

No comments:

Post a Comment